Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bud Ice

Not a very good malt liquor. I noticed that the hop flavors were rather uninspired and really, the brew was not pleasant to drink. I did however, drink as I am no waster of perfectly good swill and I was entertained with the idea of complaining about the brew as I drank it. Could be that this was not at all a fresh beer or just could be that this swill sucks. Remember when Bud Ice was the newest of the new stuff on the market. It followed Bud Dry, I believe. Well, this sucks and sucks hard. I could try to screw up a brew and do better than this. ugh...

1.5 outta 5 points. There are much better Malt Liquors out there...just find them.

2 comments:

MP said...

Bud Ice is not a malt liquor.

dedication said...

I was making a joke about the beer as it tasted so rank.